Public Hearing 2022 Materials
The Arkansas Department of Transportation (ARDOT) and Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) conducted three Location Public Hearings to present and discuss the Draft Environmental Impact Statement (DEIS) for the proposed Walnut Ridge to Missouri State Line (Future I-57) connection in Clay, Greene, Lawrence, and Randolph counties.
The public hearings were held December 13-15, 2022 in Walnut Ridge, Pocahontas, and Corning, Arkansas. The public was invited and encouraged to visit anytime during the scheduled dates to view meeting exhibits and offer comments about the project.
Exhibits and materials provided during and after the virtual public meeting are included below.
- Notice of Intent
- Executive Summary of 2015 Highway 67 Improvement Study
- Traffic Safety Analysis Technical Report
- Agency and Tribal Coordination
- Visual Impacts Assessment Memo
- Conceptual Stage Relocation Statement
- Supplementary Regulatory Context on Environmental Justice Analysis
- Economic Impact Analysis
- Screening Level Noise Analysis Technical Report